Eye contour first care
Regenerate and de-inflate your eyes
Use it in the morning to illuminate and revitalise your eyes by gliding the roll-on around the eye contour and massaging it in with gentle fingertips to facilitate absorption. At night, use it after your cleansing and moisturising routine to restore your skin's well-being while you rest.
Active ingredients and benefits
- Exhibits antioxidant effects on skin cells.
- Decreases collagen breakdown .
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles.
- Very high antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Reduces signs of fatigue and premature ageing such as bags under the eye contour, dryness and inflammation.
- Loaded with polyphenols that help to protect the skin against free radicals thanks to their antioxidant power.
- Thanks to its moisturising and healing properties, it protects our skin from the sun by acting as a photoprotector.
- Natural anti-wrinkle because it moisturises and anaesthetises skin tissue.
- Its minerals and vitamins stimulate the production of new cells and expel bacteria.
- Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C.
- It stimulates blood circulation, improves the condition of skin cells and helps the skin to look smoother, younger and more radiant.
- Regenerates and soothes the eye area.
- Reduces dark spots and dark circles under the eyes.